The business orientation of Frentech Aerospace s.r.o. involves cooperation with leaders in aerospace and defense industries, measurement and instrument technologies, vacuum and microwave technologies and with special device manufacturers. Parts are produced in small and medium-sized batches and the company also manufactures prototypes.
Frentech Aerospace s.r.o offers following activities:
- Manufacturing and delivery of machined parts made of aluminum alloy, titanium, stainless steel, high-speed steel, and plastic. Parts are manufactured on modern and productive CNC machines (with three to nine axes). The parts are delivered complete with surface finishing and non-destructive testing by qualified suppliers with NADCAP certification. The company performs certain specific processes, such as annealing, hardening, WIG/TIG welding (vacuum-tight welding), polyamide pickling, gluing, spray Teflon coating.
- Assembly of mechanical modules including assemblies with electronics. The company supplies assembled subsystems from simple sub-assemblies (parts with assembled elements, such as Heli-Coil) to demanding assemblies requiring complex settings and testing.
- Supply of mechanisms for spacecrafts. These are manufactured according to customer requirements. Deliveries include specific testing at the company’s premises or external qualified suppliers.
- Vacuum tightness testing, functionality tests, geometrical testing, thermal cycling testing in controlled atmosphere and vacuum, shock testing in liquid nitrogen. Clean rooms are equipped with devices for controlling contamination by measuring particulate and molecular cleanliness.
- Design and engineering of mechanical parts and mechanical subsystems according to customer requirements. The company owns four SolidWorks systems for these activities. Comprehensive design and simulation including thermal simulations are performed by qualified suppliers.
- Technical and technological consultancy. In this field, Frentech Aerospace s.r.o. offers customers design improvement proposals in terms of function, manufacturability, materials used and increased productivity. The company carries out these activities using its superior know-how in this field.
- Implementation of projects such as ESO and ESA projects.